Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Strain Trilogy: Done Reading in Less than a Week!




Pardon my lack of post in my other blog. I was just busy... reading science fiction books!


Reading 3 thick books in less than 7 days is a record for me. I was having some The Strain withdrawal after the Season 1 ended, so here I am, binge-reading Del Toro's books!


After finishing the book earlier, I found myself staring at the ceiling just internalizing everything. Next thing I knew, I fell asleep! 


Let's just say I was sad because of what happen to the characters, and because I finished the book! Me want more!


I am working on a blog post and editing my older, published posts. Too many wrong comma placements and grammar problems! I cringed! But good thing is, the more I blog, the more my writing skills improved. Slowly but surely, right? I am getting there.






No comments:

Post a Comment