Sunday, November 2, 2014

Movies and Books: Going with the Halloween Theme



To go with the Halloween theme, I decided to read some scary books. 

I originally wanted to read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, but it wasn't available on e-book version in my local library. So I opted with this e-book: Dracula in Love by Karen Essex





- If you watch or have read Bram Stoker's Dracula, this book is actually Mina's side of the story. There is a lot of sex and sexual act involve so this book is for mature readers only. I think, Dracula was describe here as super hot and super sensual kind of man! I feel in love with him through this book! Hehe



Of course, once I finished the Dracula in Love book in just a day, I jumped and read the classic Bram Stoker's Dracula book! I was worried that it is going to be hard to read considering that it  is an old book. But to my surprise, it's not naman! I am glad it's available in e-book version in my local library. It saves me time coz I can automatically download it without having to go to the library personally. I am still 50% done with the book, by the way. I am planning on rewatching the Dracula movie again once I'm done with the book.







Last night, I also squeezed in some movie time, too. I borrowed it from the library by the way. I actually saw this movie when I was younger, but only some scenes remain in my memory bank, like when Kirsten Dunst cut her hair coz she wanted to be older but her hair just grows back- that's the only scene that comes to mind when I think about the movie.





Booooooooooo! Happy Halloween, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment