Sunday, October 5, 2014

BREAKING OUT!


I have been breaking out like crazy!

When I was in my teens, I don't really have a problem with acne and pimples. Yes, I was fat, but my skin was clear.

Now that I am in my late 20s, pimples are starting to pop up. It gets out of control days before my period.

I tried switching to natural and organic beauty products to no avail, and I don't want to be trying a lot of skin care stuffs coz I don't want to be wasting my money over it. Once I buy a skin care, I don't usually buy another one up until I finish the one that I am currently using

I am currently using facial wash that has salicylic acid in it and a "natural" moisturizer I got from Trader Joe's. I feel like TJ's Enrich moisturizer is the one that's making me break out, but I feel bad going out and buying another moisturizer without really using it all up. Yah, I am cheap like that.

I am tempted to try out Clinique moisturizer. I heard it's good. I was thinking of splurging on skin care for once in my life. I'll wait for the sale before buying, though. Hopefully it'll work out.

And oh, I did try Argan Oil but again, natural and organic skin care don't seem to work on my skin. I am currently using the Argan Oil on my under eyes and my hair.

Oh, well! Having acne is not the end of the world, I guess!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment